|By Jeremy Geelan||
|April 3, 2011 05:15 AM EDT||
What more could anyone want from one's dearest colleagues than unstinting support and love when adversity strikes and you need good karma by the bucketload?
Major props to the Cloud Expo New York support team in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey - three of the dedicated team of masterminds behind 2011 Show Registration, East & West coast, the Conference website and the logistics of all the Exhibitors & Sponsors to 8th International Cloud Expo.
Thanks, guys! July 31's SF Marathon will be my chance to thank you all for your amazing positive energy...without which I surely wouldn't have been able to bounce back so fast and so strong in time for the June 6-9 show - currently trending to be our best event ever, with more expert speakers on a greater variety Cloud topics and from a wider range of players in the Cloud Computing ecosystem than ever before.
The beneficiary of all funds raised through my July 31 run will of course be the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - hence the proudly purple T-shirts here!
- Adding and Deploying Solutions with PowerShell in SharePoint 2010
- Quick Overview of Master Pages in SharePoint 2010
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1
- Configure an External List with BCS in SharePoint Foundation 2010
- How to: Build a SharePoint 2010 PowerShell Cmdlet
- Get to know the Refinement Web Part in SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Search
- Deploying a Web Part with Code Access Security
- A Simple Way to Programmatically Create SharePoint Security Groups
- Feature Versioning and Upgrades in SharePoint 2010
- Intro to Querying Lists with REST and ListData.svc in SharePoint 2010
- Phonetic People Search in SharePoint 2010
- Calling the Enterprise Search Web Service from Silverlight 3
- Windows Azure for Noobs
- SharePoint 2010: 12 Hive + 2 = 14 Hive
- Search in SharePoint 2013 Preview