|By Jeremy Geelan||
|April 3, 2011 05:15 AM EDT||
What more could anyone want from one's dearest colleagues than unstinting support and love when adversity strikes and you need good karma by the bucketload?
Major props to the Cloud Expo New York support team in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey - three of the dedicated team of masterminds behind 2011 Show Registration, East & West coast, the Conference website and the logistics of all the Exhibitors & Sponsors to 8th International Cloud Expo.
Thanks, guys! July 31's SF Marathon will be my chance to thank you all for your amazing positive energy...without which I surely wouldn't have been able to bounce back so fast and so strong in time for the June 6-9 show - currently trending to be our best event ever, with more expert speakers on a greater variety Cloud topics and from a wider range of players in the Cloud Computing ecosystem than ever before.
The beneficiary of all funds raised through my July 31 run will of course be the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - hence the proudly purple T-shirts here!
- Adding a domain registered through GoDaddy to Office 365
- A Quick Look at Boards in Office Delve
- MVP Award Program Blog Cross Post: Cord-Cutting with the Xbox One
- Is Sling TV a good choice for cord-cutters?
- Troubleshooting “There was an error during the operation” when deploying SharePoint Apps with Visual Studio
- A quick way to get to list settings in SharePoint-hosted apps
- Windows 10 Technical Preview on the Surface Pro 3: two months later
- Querying Office 365 Groups with Search
- Adding and Deploying Solutions with PowerShell in SharePoint 2010
- Quick Overview of Master Pages in SharePoint 2010
- Surface RT: even more awesome with Windows RT 8.1
- Configure an External List with BCS in SharePoint Foundation 2010
- How to: Build a SharePoint 2010 PowerShell Cmdlet
- Deploying a Web Part with Code Access Security
- Get to know the Refinement Web Part in SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Search
- A Simple Way to Programmatically Create SharePoint Security Groups
- Feature Versioning and Upgrades in SharePoint 2010
- Intro to Querying Lists with REST and ListData.svc in SharePoint 2010